A Google My Business listing gives your business its own dedicated and critical presence in Google search. A listing includes the business name, website, address and phone, map location (and/or service area), photos and videos, reviews, customer Q&A, an about section, plus additional features (if used) like a business’s services or products.
Further, there’s a good chance that even if you haven’t claimed and verified your business’ Google My Business listing, there’s a listing on Google in your business’ name. So out of concern for reputation management alone, you’ll want to make sure that you have ownership and control over your Google My Business listing.
Google My Business Management Service
Your Google My Business listing is your chance to tell Google exactly what your business is all about, who your ideal clients are, what services or products you sell, what geographic areas you serve, plus share links, photos, and videos related to your business. With the shuttering of Google+ Pages, which were Google’s attempt at a social network (of sorts), Google My Business listings grew out of what most saw as a merger of core features of Google Places and Google+ Pages. If you recall, before Google My Business listings existed as we know them now, brick and mortar businesses previously had a Google Maps location (Places) listing notated with the red, upside down, tear-drop-shaped marker.
And now in addition to this standard map-related location information, your Google My Business listing gives you the opportunity to enhance that basic business info with very social media-type elements like publishing posts, showcasing your services or products, and uploading photos and videos. This also means unlimited opportunities to continue to “tell” Google all about your business.
Just like we offer management of the major social media platforms, we can also manage your business’ Google My Business listing for you. Keep reading below for full details.
What’s Included in our Google My Business Management Service
- Business listings review and management
- Write and publish weekly Google Posts to your Google My Business listing. Posts to include a relevant image, text, and a call to action
- Upload photos and videos provided to the Photos tab of your listing
- Photos to be geotagged at or near your location before upload
- Write and publish Google Event Posts
- Reply to Reviews as needed and per client instructions
- Add new services or products to your Services or Products sections as needed
Your Google My Business listing is the first thing a prospective new customer, client, or patient sees when they search on Google.
Set your business apart from the competition, be THERE with an engaging, compelling presence when people in your area are looking for a qualified, friendly, and convenient service provider to choose your business from search results with our expert help.
Our managed Google My Business service will help you boost local rankings, acquire more 5-star reviews, take control of your branded search results, and engage with your local community on Google & Google Maps.
Our GMB Management Service Will:
- Elevate your business presence on Google & Google Maps.
- Deliver more 5-star reviews & recommendations.
- Amplify your word of mouth on social media.
- Enhance your Google My Business listing engagement.
- Increase phone calls, appointments, and website visits.
If you have a question or are ready to enroll please complete the short form and we will contact you within the hour.