During these uncertain times when businesses are looking to cut costs, with our Online Toolkit, you have the opportunity to continue to operate your businesses all online.
The Local Business Online Toolkit benefits your business in numerous ways:
- Low-cost tools
- Transition business operations and sales online
- More ways to communicate with customers and the community, and manage your online presence.
- E-commerce tools to enable online selling.
How can our Online Toolkit help?
- Website Express: Allows businesses to operate online (sell and transact) through a free SMB online store/e-commerce solution.
- Social Marketing: Allows businesses to keep in touch with their customers on Facebook and Google. This is the quickest and most personal touchpoint a business can reach their customers.
- Reputation Management: Allows an SMB to continue responding to reviews and answering questions. This may include getting caught up on previous reviews they didn’t have time to respond to previously.*
- Customer Voice: Allows a business to keep their reviews up to date by requesting reviews from their customers.*
- Listing Builder: Allows businesses to keep their information up to date. This may include changing business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
- Advertising Intelligence: Whether ads are promoting a business’s e-commerce availability or creating awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
- Constant Contact: Continue marketing to customers through Constant Contact. Contests, gift card purchase, business availability, blog, or information sharing. 30-day free trial.
- Active Campaign: Industry-leading email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM software. 14-day free trial.