Local Online Strategy

 

Callout-Banner-Request

 

Website Design & Build

main-qimg-348095e2e426886c152fe932508f14a8

Your website is arguably your number one marketing asset. It’s your 24/7 sales representative, and it has the potential to make or break your local online strategy and lead generation. Above all, in 2020 it’s critical to create a responsive/mobile-friendly design with pages built to load fast with clear CTA’s. 

 

hosting

 

Site Hosting and Maintenance

We will host and provide ongoing site maintenance providing ongoing support and updates as you move forward. There is a huge difference between management and maintenance. Designing and maintaining your own site may look like you’re saving some money on the front end, but in the long run, ongoing web site maintenance will save you money and keep your online business up and running smoothly.

 

images

 

Search Optimization

When you type a question into Google, the list of links that appear below the ads are known as “organic results.” These appear for a number of reasons but primarily based on the quality of the content on the page. In 2020 search intent will be more important than ever in organic ranking. Results on the first page of Google receive 92% of all search traffic and traffic drops by 95% on the second page of a Google search. Increasing organic traffic isn’t easy or fast but worth the effort.

 

Website Audits
Site-Audits

Website audits are essential for growth online. A website audit is a full analysis of everything related to your website’s security and search visibility. A complete and detailed one will give you a deeper understanding as to why your site is not generating the traffic you think it should or why your sales and conversions are not improving.

A local online strategy begins with a web site audit and performing regular audits will keep your businesses aligned with Google’s best practices and increase your online presence.

 

file

 

Local Search Optimization (SEO)

Local search is powerful for small businesses: four out of five consumers use search to find local information, which means if your business isn’t optimized for local search, you could be missing out on 80% of your potential customers. Therefore, local SEO is critical if you want your business to stay relevant. Google My Business Maps and Citation Building are all part of Local SEO.

 

images (1)

 

YouTube Marketing

Video marketing is exploding in 2020. Small businesses that master YouTube marketing see a big impact on their customer engagement. Video content is one of the most powerful ways to reach customers. YouTube is the second largest search engine, processing more than 3 billion searches per month.”Small business owners looking to grow their sales shouldn’t ignore YouTube marketing.

 

Social Media Marketing4-Social-Media-Marketing-Tips-For-Local-Businesses

Social Media has become an increasingly important tool for a local online strategy. These platforms began as a way to connect friends and family. They have become the norm for all types of businesses to have some presence. In today’s connected world, customers research purchases online and seek recommendations from friends and family. Therefore, it’s in the best interest of small businesses to have a vibrant and interactive social media presence.

 

display-advertising-graphicRe-Targeting

Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site. This enables you to display your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online. Retargeting can help you win back your website visitors and attract more local business. Most importantly, 2% of consumers convert on the first visit to a website and retargeting brings back the other 98%.