Any notice given under this agreement must be in writing, addressed to the other party’s contact persons as notified by the other party.
This agreement does not create a relationship of employment, agency, or partnership between the parties.
LCC may sub-contract our obligations under this agreement.
The failure of a party at any time to insist on performance by the other party of an obligation under this agreement is not a waiver of any of its rights.
If part or all of any of the provisions of this agreement is illegal or unenforceable, it will be severed from this agreement, and will not affect the continued operation of the remaining provisions.
The additional terms and conditions referred to in sections 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 do not apply to the extent that they:
- are not permitted under US law; or
- exclude or unlawfully limit any applicable Consumer Guarantee or Title Guarantee.
LCC may change this agreement from time to time. The new terms will apply to any Service that commences after the date that LCC publishes the changed terms and conditions. Your engagement of our Services after that date signifies your acceptance of the amended agreement.
This agreement is governed by the laws of New York and the United States of America. Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York and shall not:
- object to an action being brought in the New York Registry of a court of that State or Federal Court; or
- assert that any action has been brought in an inconvenient forum;
and each party undertakes to refrain from:
- bringing an action in any other court or tribunal whether within the US or otherwise
This agreement is to be read subject to any legislation that prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction, or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, LCC limits its liability in respect of any claim to, at LCC’s option:
- the redelivery of the Services: or
- the payment of the cost of redelivery of the Services or acquiring equivalent services;
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties as to the subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior arrangements, understandings, and negotiations in connection with it. Any statement made in negotiations for this agreement which is not set out in this agreement does not form part of the agreement between the parties.